Tenant Representation and Buyers Agency
Whether you are looking to lease or purchase your space, the tenant representation process is very similar. We will be with you every step of the way, ensuring an outcome that is both profitable and enjoyable for you. Here is an overview of our process for leasing or purchasing commercial real estate:
Lease/Purchase Process Overview
- #1 Needs Analysis
- #2 Market Analysis
- #3 Site Inspection & Tours
- #4 Site Selection
- #5 Lease/Purchase Negotiations
- #6 Post Leasing/Purchase Services
- The need for space arises
- Economic objectives are identified
- A general area location is selected.
- Real estate market is researched.
- Tax or economic incentives are uncovered.
- Site tours are scheduled.
- Coordination of architectural / contractor evaluation to assist in determining final property solutions.
- Repeat until property short list is approved
- Post tour follow up
- Executive summaries
- Cost analysis
- SWOT and financial analysis of alternatives
- Executive summaries
- Leverage Deal from Position of Strength
- Coordinate negotiations of terms with legal counsel.
- Lease/purchase agreement is drafted and reviewed by all parties
- Assist with Project Management
- Close-out Project
- Objectionable terms are renegotiated terms are renegotiated and amended
Depending on transaction complexity entire process typically takes between 3 to 9 months to complete.
In addition to our office and industrial space tenant representation services, we advise companies, partnerships and individuals in purchasing investment real estate and in completing 1031 Exchanges.
More than any other sector of the economy, commercial buildings represent the greatest opportunity to reduce our national carbon footprint and to jumpstart our economy. Buildings in the U.S. account for: 36% of Total Energy Use 65% of Electricity Consumption 30% of...
There is growing talk these days about Sustainability. This is not a passing fad. People from all walks of life and political persuasions are recognizing that good business requires healthy, functional communities and vibrant ecosystems. For companies and investors...
Anyone who has owned investment real estate, whether a student rental, a small apartment building, an office building or a strip retail center, knows that two of the most demanding aspects of being a landlord it dealing with tenants and maintaining property. For many,...